Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hey lovelies. I was in the middle of making this scene before I realized I liked it too much to pick it up. So I decided to spend the rest of the night decorating the set instead of blogging.. whoops. Well, you get the post today either way!

I have some good news but I'm still stressing over other things, so it kind of dulls out the good portion at the moment, unfortunately. Only a few days more and it'll be over (for a bit). Maybe I can finally have some peace after. The weather has been really great the past week. It kind of feels like spring came quite a bit early! Of course, there's going to be some colder days mixed in again but I can definitely deal if we're getting 60+ degree weather in there somewhere. I'll just have to snuggle up in my fluffy robe in the meantime..

I wanted to do something a little more.. expressive today! And I'm also showing off this really pretty set from Sweet Thing that's coming to Arcade very soon. I bet you guys can't wait, because I know I can't! I already have a bunch of the gacha machines set up on my list to play.. though I don't make any spreadsheets or anything with the items I want. I feel like I should start doing that. But there's so much I want this round, I feel like it would take quite a while. I imagine my wallet is going to be crying, and probably my inventory as well. I end up having to do a clean out/organizing day every time there's a new Arcade! In a way it helps keep my stuff neat though, when I finally get to it. Hope you guys enjoy!


{ credits }

decor.
Bath Bombs | -tres blah- Eclectic Collection -Bath Bombs RARE
Books | -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Charmed Books
Build | Glam Affair - Maggie Bistro - Bistro - RARE
Chair | -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Sofa Chair
Cloche | -tres blah- Salad Days - Silver Cloche
Desk | [blissiere] vanity set - dressing table 1
Flowers | Ariskea[Isabelle] Hydrangea Vase [Blue]
Food/Decor Set | -tres blah- Golden Cage - PMS Survival Kit RARE
Lip Balms | -tres blah- Jolie - Lip Balms
Makeup Brushes | -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Brushes
Makeup Case | -tres blah- Jolie - Train Case
Makeup Organizer | -tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Organizer
Mini Makeup Organizer Set | [blissiere] vanity set - makeup caddy
Mirror | {BunBun} Sugar Sweet - White Bunny Mirror
Nailpolish Holder | -tres blah- Jolie - Nail Polish Collection
Photo Art | -tres blah- Golden Cage - Canvas Art
Purse Decor | -tres blah- Salad Days - Ruffled Clutch
Skull | -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Skull w/ Dark Roses
Suitcase | Soy. TLN Dressing case [red]
Tea Tray | -tres blah- Cozy Winter - Tea Tray RARE
Wall Shelves | [blissiere] vanity set - storage shelves
Wooden Wall Shelf | -Strike It- Spring Dreams - Pegged Drawer 5
Wired Organizer | -tb- Spring Living - Wired Heart (White)

outfit.
Brassiere | Sweet Thing. Clockwork Doll Brassiere (Maitreya) @ the arcade MARCH 1ST
Collar | Sweet Thing. Clockwork Doll Collar (Maitreya) @ the arcade MARCH 1ST
Corset | Sweet Thing. Clockwork Doll Corset (Maitreya) @ the arcade MARCH 1ST
Doll Key | 
Sweet Thing. Clockwork Doll Wind-Up Key @ the arcade MARCH 1ST
Doll Tattoo | Sweet Thing. Ball-Jointed Doll Applier @ the arcade MARCH 1ST
Eyes | Clemmm - Cornea Transplant Red -Concave-
Garter | 
Sweet Thing. Clockwork Doll Garter (Maitreya)@ the arcade MARCH 1ST
Hair | {Imeka} Aya Hair *Fitted Mesh* @ the arcade MARCH 1ST
Panties | Sweet Thing. Clockwork Doll Panties (Maitreya)@ the arcade MARCH 1ST
Pasties | CURELESS [+] Red Queen's Realm / Queen's Pasties (M) / WHITE @ the arcade MARCH 1ST
Pose | !bang - SS Gift 2 [edited with animare]
Tattoo | .ARISE. The Pain Tattoo (light) @ lost & found

0 comments: