Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Morning~ Yesterday I spent most of the day being productive, since I really haven't had the energy to in weeks. It showed itself in piles of clothes and dishes.. and messes on the floor. So I finally got to those and cleaned everything up. Life can be so tiresome sometimes that all I want to do is, well, nothing. I hate that though, when I finally do get motivated to do things. Also I wore myself out by doing so many things at once today (and not getting enough sleep) that I just couldn't get in the mood to talk to pretty much anyone. It happens quite a bit, so I guess I'm used to it. In a way I suppose I'm sort of talking to you guys though, huh? I did get in a nap after all the work was done! I also took the puppy out for a walk and we ended up having to wash off her paws because she ran through the mud and (what's left of) snow. -laugh- Fun times though! The weather has been great, I would just like it to stay in the 60s (as odd as it is for February here)! It's actually said it was supposed to be colder than it has been though, so that was really awesome. If we could get an early spring, I would be okay with that. -crosses fingers- I'm not really expecting much, though. Our weather here has been really spontaneous the past 5 or so years. I guess it's become THE NY weather.

Oh, and I also got myself a place I can call my home again! I used to rent with Bella Pointe for years before we couldn't afford it (and my friends quit playing SL at the time). It was a bittersweet farewell, but I'm happy to be back and renting with them. Sometimes I just need my own little getaway spot, and staying with my other friends is nice, but I like "me" time too! Well, I mean. I like a LOT of me time, let's be honest. I also got my waifu to log on long enough to marry me! Waifu in every world. ♥

Today I have some new goods that I thought you all might want to know about. Keep reading in the credits! And thank you for your support!


{ credits }

decor.
Bench | Stockholm&Lima: Valentine's Blush Celtic Love Seat RARE
Box of Roses | Stockholm&Lima: Valentine's Blush Flower Box
Build | CMYK// 7. white pub rare [kawaii project] NEW
Letters | Stockholm&Lima: Valentine's Blush Love Letters [bxd]
Photo Decoration | Stockholm&Lima: Valentine's Blush Paris Love
Rose Petals | Stockholm&Lima: Valentine's Blush Rose Petals
Scattered Money | CMYK// 4. money [kawaii projectNEW
Tip Jar | CMYK// 2. tip jar [kawaii projectNEW
Wall Sign | CMYK// 3. red light [kawaii projectNEW

outfit.
Coffee | *Tentacio* Unicorn Story. Coffe 01 [kustom9]
Dress | Vinyl - Iha Dress - Maitreya [rewind]
Earrings | *:..Silvery K..:*Feather Earrings(Pink) [creators collection box] NEW
Eyes | .tsg. Charm Eyes - Black
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Ayumi hair [fetish fair]
Lollipop | {Imeka} Heart Lollipop NEW
Pose | an lar [poses] Being Miss Red Three-B
Shoes | friday - Belle.Wedges (Cloud) [collabor88] TINTED

0 comments: