Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Good evening lovelies! I had a post ready for you yesterday.. but then I felt like complete crap all day, so I had to knock it back a day. Uber had a really cool round this time. I am actually not too interested in most of the items 95% of the time, but this round killed it. Of course, it doesn't help that it was asian themed.. They knew the way to my heart. This was definitely the first time I spent 1k+ there. You should totally check it out this round yourselves, even if you don't normally swing by! You won't be disappointed.


{ credits }

Boots | =Zenith=Platform Chunky Heels Shoes (Black) - Lara @ uber
Build | MINIMAL - Illusion Background *1* @ uber
Choker | [NANI] Flower.Choker (Black) GROUP GIFT
Eyes | [Buzz] Okina Eyes - Obsidian
Garter | *MUKA* Garter Love
Hair | [taketomi] - Riye
Hoodie | erratic / ryleigh - hoodie / tokyo (maitreya) @ uber
Light Sign | :CP: Kabuki Sign Dream @ uber
Mask | Vinyl - Neo Meddy Mask @ uber
Pose | (*ANGELICA) IDOL #1
Skin | [ MUDSKIN ]_Kira#1_Catwa Mesh Head Applier_S2
Skirt | erratic / pepper - skirt / black plaid (maitreya) @ uber





0 comments: