Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hey cuties. I'm still having fun with these Skin Fair posts. Could you tell? Spring is.. almost here, but I dunno about in NY. I'm getting into the spring mood anyway, regardless of when it comes! I've been missing the warm weather since winter came around. We did have some warm days not that long ago, but they've disappeared under the pile of snow we got the past week. What's a better way to celebrate spring coming than with cherry blossoms? 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Since I have caught up on everything I need to blog for the time being (that was pretty quick..), I might indulge myself in some more Skin fair posts. I hope you don't get tired of them, because I love showing you all the different stuff that's available there! It's so much fun. :D I took this photo at the gorgeous sim Petou/Everheart.

{ credits }

Eye Makeup | [CX] Sakura Eye Make-up Set @ sakura matsuri
Eyes | .euphoric ~Love  Eyes [Catwa]Brown Pack @ skin fair
NEW
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Mirei hair-1braid @ kinky event
Hair stick | [CX] Dynasty Florette (Silver) @ 
sakura matsuri
Lashes | [CX] Hikari Eyelash ( Tintable ) @ sakura matsuri
Mesh Head | CATWA HEAD Lona Static v2.12 @ skin fair NEW
Parasol | AMITOMO / rainy day's morning / 10
Pose | *icen*Yukata09
Skin | [KiiKO] Skin applier for Catya ::Sakura:: -Pale skin fair NEW
Tattoo | Epicine - Sakura Tattoo Applier @ skin fair 
NEW
Yukata | 
B.C.C HARUNA - Mini Yukata [3] [Maitreya Exp] RARE







0 comments: