Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hello~ It was nice and warm out while I took the photo for this blog post, but I was up really early due to having to take care of the puppy and well.. rain makes me sleepy, and it did some of that. Well, more like, it left that gloomy feeling that makes me sleepy really. I loved this hair that NANI made for the Kawaii Project but I honestly couldn't figure out what to do with it til now. It's so cute and fluffy! I paired it with some miscellaneous pink stuff from Sanarae, a pair of shoes from Shoetopia and these cute new curtains from Cherry House. I hope you guys like!


{ credits }

decor.
Curtains | 6.{{C.H}}-Decorative curtains -Lace Pink @ the project se7en
COMING SOON
End Table | {moss&mink} Side table @ sanarae
Lamp | {moss&mink} Roses lamp sanarae
Rug | +Half-Deer+ Messy Blanket/Rug (Catty Print - Pink)
Sofa | {moss&mink} Chaise sofa 
sanarae

outfit.
Boots | *GF* Posy Scalloped Boots -pink- [Maitreya/Slink] @ shoetopia
Bottle | [Cosmic Dust] - FuckBoy Repellent
Dress | [ abrasive ] Sweet Sugar Dress Maitreya Exp - Pink 
sanarae
Eyes | (*ANGELICA) TSUYA EYES #sepia
Face Tattoo | Aidhona - Bunny Face for Catwa
Hair/Headband | [NANI] Bunny.Hair @ kawaii project NEW
Nails | (*ANGELICA) SLINK NAIL POLISH "SUMMER SWEET #pink"
Pose | Izzie's - Bunny Pose 04
Stockings | Milk Tea: ~Daisy~ Pink (Omega Applier) 
sanarae

0 comments: