Monday, March 13, 2017

Hey guys! I've had a blast sharing all these goodies from Skin Fair with you. And of course, I'm not even close to done yet. This is a new head from Lelutka that I thought was pretty awesome, but I had a hard time getting it to fit how I liked it, because it's for more "mature" faces than I'm used to, much like the Genesis Lab head. Now, there is nothing wrong with that! For the folks that like to look sexy over cute, I think it's great and you will love it. But for me, personally, I think if I had to choose I would rather wear the new Catwa head. Personal preference!

I thought this tattoo from Isuka was pretty relatable; also very pretty. I was hoping it would add a little more emotion to the piece. So since it's hard to see what it says, it says "It's easy to believe everything they say when they say what you want to hear." I can't even stress how true that is. I've come to find that out about people I once called friends, and of course one minute they would be pretending to be someone's friend by telling them things they'd want to hear, and then the next minute they would be badmouthing them to someone else about how they do this and that. Not a very pretty sight to behold. But yet those people who are "friends" with them are oblivious because they have no idea what's really being said and done. It's quite sad, but I opted to get out of that kind of "friendship" as soon as I realized what was going on. I can't even tell you how often I've had that happen to me either. You'd think I'd have been more cautious.. And how much I desperately wanted to reach out to those people being taken advantage of. But sometimes, people have to learn the hard way. I certainly have. Those people won't stay consistent and once those inconsistencies are pointed out, they're pretty much done. I don't even have to be involved for that!

Ahem, aside from that little rant. I had a lot of fun putting the look together, but had a difficult time figuring out what to do with it. Also, my Firestorm crashed while I was taking the photo because I accidentally chose the wrong dimensions for the picture and blew it up. Haha. Anyway! Everything you see on me with very few exceptions is from Skin Fair! So if you haven't gotten to it yet, you should definitely do so! It is open until the 26th though, incase it's still full at the moment and/or you want to get in when the lag dies down. That's still a full two weeks away!


{ credits }

Eyes | CHAIN - Laura Eyes
Eyeshadow | alaskametro<3 "Blossom" makeup palette - Lelutka appliers @ skin fair NEW
Hair | [LCKY] Lissa cutie loot exclusive
Lashes | ARTE - Oslo Lashes [LeLutka, Bento] @ skin fair NEW
Lip Highlight | Izzie's - LeLutka - Applier Glossy Lip Highlights @ skin fair NEW
Mesh Head | .LeLutka.Head.Cate 2.6 @ skin fair NEW
Pose | Vanity Poses - Fiona 4M
Skin | !Imabee: Petal - Atara - LELUTKA Head Applier @ skin fair NEW
Tattoo | ISUKA Pseudo [Maitreya] @ skin fair NEW
Top | Tee*fy Hadley Cut Out Top - Maitreya - White @ collabor88






0 comments: