Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Hello my loves! I hope to be back to you full time by tomorrow, assuming my screen comes in today. Even if it doesn't, bf is still fairly busy playing Breath of the Wild, so I'm safe with the laptop til then. -laugh- Cross your fingers for me anyway!

In the meantime, let me tell you about this adorable new head from Catwa called "Lona" that will be available at Skin Fair starting the 10th. I decided to pair it with tsg's new Cici skin which made for an even cuter combination. In my experience, I noticed that the head is good for rounder shaped faces. I suppose you could probably make thinner ones as well! I think this may be my new favorite head. Can you wait that long for these items? I know I wouldn't be able to. 

Skin Fair has me super excited to be honest, and I think I may do a bunch of posts, if time allows it. So many skins and mesh parts especially! I think you'll definitely find something you want, even if you're a male blogger (or just a male SL user looking for male items- I know how rare they are!). By the way, this is a setup I previously used so I didn't credit this time. If there's anything you want to know though, feel free to message me or comment on my flickr to ask! Onto the goods! 


{ credits }

Crown | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Reina Crown
Dress | :Moon Amore: Sweet Spring / Cute Loli Dress RARE @ the arcade
Eyeliner | Bossie. everyday eyeliner set [catwa] @ skin fair MARCH 10TH
Eyes | CURELESS [+] Cutie Coven Eyes
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Tsukasa hair @ level up
Lashes | .euphoric ~ Maya Lashes  Applier ~[Catwa]V1 @ skin fair MARCH 10TH
Mesh Head | CATWA HEAD Lona Static v2.12 @ skin fair MARCH 10TH
Pose | PURPLE POSES - My Alice 01
Skin | .tsg. Cici Applier for Catwa Catya *OMEGA* - X Tone @ skin fair MARCH 10TH






0 comments: