Friday, March 17, 2017

Hello lovelies. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I may not be wearing green.. but there IS green in my photo. So you can't pinch me! -sticks out tongue- I'm just getting a post out for you guys before we head out for the night for my sister's party! I'm sure I'll be super drained when we return because I can't really handle being around a lot of people.. so I thought it would make more sense to do this beforehand. Plus, we'll probably be out til late. Smart, huh! I decided to swing by Izzie's newly decorated spring sim to get into the spring mood. You should check it out too!

{ credits }

Choker | [NANI] Flower.Choker (White) GROUP GIFT
Daisies | [Black Bantam] Daisy's Everywhere Hair Decal - Yellow
Earrings | Pink Acid Springs Last Daisy Earrings - Gold
Eye Makeup | .tsg. V.I.P Glittery Eyeshadow Pack for Catwa Catya GROUP GIFT
Eyes | -SU!- Luminous Eyes @ applique NEW
Hair | [NANI] Isamu.Hair @ spring scandal OPENS TOMORROW!
Pose | Glamrus . Fleur 01
Skin | more more. maehwa skin_honey (catwa) @ sanarae
Tattoo | .ARISE. Gem Tattoo (dark) Belleza / Maitreya Applier @ the secret affair NEW
Top | IMBUE. Floral Top - Daisy GROUP GIFT

0 comments: