Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Heya! I'm in a bit of pain today so I'm trying to take it easy because I have no idea what's up with my side. It's really nice out again today, too, so maybe I'll get a walk in or something. I'm still trying to push out posts as much as possible for you but also hoping to keep up the quality. Sometimes when I do posts everyday, they start to look boring to me. 

I definitely had a ton of fun doing this post, because I really don't do 'doll' looks often, as weird as that probably sounds. I'm sure a lot of you are thinking "But Saka, you always look like a doll!" Yeah, maybe. But actual doll looks? I'm lacking in those. Also lacking in lolita outfits lately, so this was perfect. I'm quite a bit late with the dress, but it is available at Secret Hideout. It gave me a good idea for a look even if it was late, but CURELESS's upcoming skin for Kawaii Project is what really got my gears to start turning. Hope you enjoy guys this monochrome look.

{ credits }

decor.
Chair | {{C.H}}-Single French sofa - white @ whimsical OPEN MAY 18TH
Curtains | uK - Kawaii Curtains White /w Gold cutie loot exclusive
Cushion | {moss&mink} Vanity seat cutie loot exclusive
Skybox | dust bunny . flutter skybox
Table/Tray | 
{{C.H}}-coffee table&Tea set @ whimsical OPEN MAY 18TH
Vanity | {moss&mink} Vanity Table cutie loot exclusive

outfit.
Bonnet | *:..Silvery K..:*Lolita Bonnet_Ribbon(Noble White) @ secret hideout
Dress | *:..Silvery K..:*Lolita Dress_Ribbon(Noble White) @ secret hideout
Eye Makeup | [CX] Sakura Eye Make-up Set
Eyes | .ARISE. Haya Eyes / Black @ secret affair
NEW
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Hoshi hair @ secret hideout
Skin | CURELESS [+] d.Stramonium / CATWA
@ kawaii project OPEN MAY 20TH
Unicorn | Fawny - Cute Baby cutie loot exclusive

0 comments: