Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Heya lovelies! I'm experimenting with a different style again. I have never really done this kind of look before, I don't think. It feels weird to be comfortable outside of my comfort zone. Does that even make any sense..? I really like how it turned out, and I hope you do too! The new stuff is in the credits, so don't forget to read them below.

{ credits }

decor.
Beaded Curtain | dust bunny . wood beaded curtain
Belted Pillows | dust bunny . wanderlust . belted pillows
Blanket Stool | dust bunny . blanket stool
Chair | dust bunny . storybook living . suitcase chair
Dresser | dust bunny . wanderlust . ivy apothecary cabinet
Flower Box | Ariskea[Little Pensee] Peonies Gift Box 1[Decor] group gift
Lamp | dust bunny . beaded lamp
Plant Stand | dust bunny . spring potting table
Rug | dust bunny . braided rug
Shed | dust bunny . gardenia shed

outfit.
Bracelet | *:..Silvery K..:*BohoStyle_Hand Jewelry(ButterflySilver)1RARE 
@ whimsical OPEN TOMORROW
Collar | *Cila*Winny Butterfly Collar Blue
Ears | *Tentacio* My kawaii ears
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Loulou @ hairology NEW
Heels | friday - Ziggy T-Straps (Natural) @ uber
Pose | Kirin - Tomo Pose 2 @ kustom9 
NEW
Shorts | *:..Silvery K..:*BohoStyle_Hot Pants(LightBlue)14 @ whimsical OPEN TOMORROW
Top | *:..Silvery K..:*BohoStyle_shirt(Natural)11 @ whimsical OPEN TOMORROW

0 comments: