Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Hihi! I've been overworking myself in such a short amount of time that I actually forgot that I had a blog post for the previous day ready. I started to put this together yesterday then went "Wait a minute.. didn't I already make a blog post for today?" Oops! Maybe I'm just not used to getting them done ahead of time is all. I decided to do another Vintage Fair post for you guys because I was in the mood for it. Hope you like~

{ credits }

decor.
Clock | darkendStare. Cat Wall Clocks [Black Wood] @ vintage fair NEW
End Table | [BR] Maple Retro End Table @ vintage fair NEW
House | Diamandis - Eco House (Dark Floors) @ souled out NEW
Makeup Bag | [ETNIA] Retro Chinoiserie- Makeup Case @ vintage fair NEW
Mirror | [ETNIA] Retro Chinoiserie - Mirror @ vintage fair NEW
Rug | Kaerri Cowhide Rug @ vintage fair NEW
Sideboard Set | Kaerri Hockney Console @ vintage fair NEW
Table | [ETNIA] Retro Chinoiserie - Vanity desk @ vintage fair NEW

outfit.
Dress | Belle Epoque { Kira } Black @ vintage fair NEW
Gloves | .:::G.ID:::. Hazel Gloves Maitreya @ vintage fair NEW
Hair | .:EMO-tions:. * PAOLA * @ vintage fair NEW
Heels | :Z.S: Tay Heels - Maitreya @ vintage fair NEW
Lipstick | -SU!- Ayesha Lip Gloss +CATWA APPLIER+ @ anybody NEW
Necklace | CODEX_NECKLACE CHARLOTTE @ vintage fair NEW
Pose | BellePoses - Anitta 4 @ souled out NEW
Purse | THE OAK - Graci Bag @ souled out NEW







0 comments: