Saturday, June 17, 2017

Hello~ I decided to show you guys more of the house I decorated today. But what I really wanted to show you guys was this really pretty parasol from NAMINOKE for the Lootbox event! Since it's a sakura item, I decided to go along with the theme I usually do for cherry blossoms. Pink, pretty, and asian inspired. Hope you guys like!


{ credits }

Drink | {BunBun} Soda Float - Sakura
Eyes | -SU!- Astrid Eyes

Hairstick | [CX] Dynasty Florette (Silver)
Hair | [e] Mel FLF exclusive HUD
Kimono | ***Ambrosia***YUKATA[roseP]
Lashes | MICHAN - Miyavi Lashes [Catwa] @ hash glam NEW
Nails | :Moon Amore: Antoinette Nails - Maitre Rose
Parasol | *N*SAKURA UMBRELLA @ lootbox COMING SOON
Pose | Kirin - Marina Pose 1 @ kustom9 NEW
Skin | .tsg. Jojo Applier for Catwa Lona *OMEGA* - D Tone

0 comments: