Thursday, June 29, 2017

Hey guys! I took a little break because I guess I kind of needed one. Blogging a lot in a short amount of time usually makes me need a decently long wind down period I noticed. I always seem to think I'm taking a break longer than I am though.. Guess I am just a hard worker? Or super used to blogging. Anywho!

I've got new goods coming out for Gacha Guardians and the Crystal Heart Festival coming shortly. Pretty short and simple post today. Hope you like!


{ credits }

Backdrop | CMYK// 2. pastel magical studio @ crystal heart OPEN TOMORROW
Choker | Luas Sexy Sailor Choker Pink @ gacha guardians OPEN JULY 1ST
Dress | Luas Sexy Sailor Dress RARE @ gacha guardians OPEN JULY 1ST
Gloves | Luas Sexy Sailor Gloves Pink @ gacha guardians OPEN JULY 1ST
Boots | Luas Sexy Sailor Boots Pink @ gacha guardians OPEN JULY 1ST
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Vanessa @ hairology
Headpiece | Luas Sexy Sailor Tiara GOTG @ gacha guardians OPEN JULY 1ST
Panties | Luas Sexy Sailor Panty Pink @ gacha guardians OPEN JULY 1ST
Pose | {PINGPONG} Mia Bento poses #2 @ project se7en OPEN TOMORROW
Wand | Luas Sexy Sailor Wand GOTG @ gacha guardians OPEN JULY 1ST


You can also view the post here for GimmeGacha.

0 comments: