Sunday, June 11, 2017

Hey guys! My title's pretty vague, huh? Somewhere warm at this moment could pretty much imply a lot of places. I don't think I even know the answer. -laugh-

I'm trying to break the silence in blog posts. It feels weird to see such a small amount over almost two weeks of the month gone by. Where did it even go? I last minute preordered Cutie Loot and was pretty happy with everything! I already had an outfit planned beforehand because I have to cover Souled Out (sorry I had only shown you guys a pose before the opening) for you guys! Hope you enjoy the look!

{ credits }

Beach ball | {moss&mink} Summer of 69 - Beachball @ the arcade
Bodysuit | REVOUL - Flutter Frill / Onyx - Maitreya @ souled out NEW
Drink Set | okidoki - food no.3 - ade set
Glasses | .tsg. Shell Shades w/ Pearl - Black cutie loot exclusive
Hair | Love [Malibu] cutie loot exclusive
Heels | Essenz - Chili (Maitreya) @ souled out NEW
Icecream | *Tentacio* Pool delights (Bunny ice cream) cutie loot exclusive
Lips | Catwa Lipstick applier - Marian (Enfer Sombre*) cutie loot exclusive
Necklace | Noodles - Ariel Necklace cutie loot exclusive
Pose | FOXCITY. Wild&Free-4 @ souled out NEW
Seashells | Sweet Thing. Beach Clutter - Pale
Skin | [Atomic] Gacha // Summer Lovin'_Catwa Applier - Creme 1 @ the arcade
Tent | Ariskea [ Porcelain]  Beach Calm tent

0 comments: