Sunday, June 4, 2017

Hey guys! Still kinda in break mode so forgive me for skipping a few days here and there. On the upside, outside of SL I got a lot done today. And I also made some super yummy vegetarian chili. Who wants some? -passes out bowls-

So I'll be covering two events very soon and I need to get a move on! But for noww I have some new goods from Kokolores, ARISE, and Black Bantam to share! I am using a pose for the Souled Out event as well, which is starting on the 7th. Hope you guys like! I took this photo at Follow Your Bliss.

{ credits }

Backpack | [Black Bantam] The Mini Backpack Smoke @ kustom9
Bodychain | REIGN.- DAZZLED BODYCHAIN (MAITREYA)- SILVER
Bra | REIGN.- DAZZLED TOP (MAITREYA)- BLACK
Choker | REIGN.- Tattoo Choker Necklace (Deathly) SILVER
Eyes | .ARISE. Mara Eyes / Brown @ the chapter four OPEN TOMORROW
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Kit NEW
Headphones | [Black Bantam] The Royal Headphones Smoke @ kustom9
Lashes | MICHAN - Himena Lashes [Catwa]
Lips | :: MOMOCHUU ::  Lela Lip Gloss Hud
Nails | [CX] Biomech Claws (Maitreya) limited group gift
Nose Ring | .ARISE. Nose Ring / Silver
Pose | BellePoses - Anitta 2 @ souled out OPEN JUNE 7TH
Shorts | Addams - Mesh Shaki Short - Maitreya
Sleeves | ISON - occult sleeves -Maitreya- (black)

0 comments: