Saturday, August 12, 2017

Hi lovely people! My blogging is getting pretty minimal I noticed, I've just been busy a lot and not really in the mood to blog right away most days. Or I sit on SL afk for entire days doing nothing or very slowly setting up scenes.. that's also a thing. I'll try to work on that a little! Anywho, I have some things for the Rewind 70s theme. Gonna do another post on that after this too for Cureless's awesome set so be on the lookout. Hope you guys like!

{ credits }

decor.
Backdrop | anxiety %home
Chair | {moss&mink} Egg Chair @ rewind NEW
Dresser | {moss&mink} Chest Drawers @ rewind NEW
Records | {moss&mink} Hanging records @ rewind NEW
Suitcase | {moss&mink} Suitcase Lounger @ shop hop 

outfit.
Choker | [Enchante'] - Arrow Heart Necklace @ prismagica
Dress | #2"mignon." -My "70's PUNK" look! [Maitreya exp] RARE @ rewind NEW
Eyes | (Enfer Sombre*) Aurora Eye {Black} @ prismagica
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Luna hair @ gacha garden
Heels | friday - Tania Sandals (Coal)
Lipstick | :: MOMOCHUU X 89Hz :: Delight LIPS [CATWA] @ prismagica
Pose | Kirin - Daisy Pose 4

0 comments: