Monday, October 16, 2017

Hi hi! I'm getting into the Halloween spirit a little early, it's hard not to when there's some really nice Halloween themed items out already! I kinda had a bit of difficulty with the picture because I took a photo and then went to work on it and ended up not liking it, rinse and repeat. I settled for this one but I'm still not sure it's 100% to my liking. Such is the life of a blogger sometimes I suppose.

New goodies from moss&mink and nani today! Also some Panic of Pumpkin stuff. Hope you like!


{ credits }

decor.
Book Stack | {moss&mink} Magic & Mystery - Mystery books @ epiphany NEW
Cauldron | {moss&mink} Bubbly cauldron - Trouble @ salem
Neon Sign | {moss&mink} Neons - Trick or Treat
{moss&mink} Neons - I Want Candy! @ kawaii project
Lunar Cycle | {moss&mink} Magic & Mystery - Mystery Lunar Cycle Exclusive epiphany NEW
House | Trompe Loeil - Le Fay Cottage
Orb | {moss&mink} Magic & Mystery - Mystery Orb epiphany NEW
Potion Bottle | {moss&mink} Magic & Mystery - Magical Fame potion epiphany NEW

outfit.
Corset | Luas Nightmare Corset Maitreya @ panic of pumpkin NEW
Eyes | MICHAN - Miuya Eyes [Catwa] @ underdog 
NEW
Hair/Hat | nani // nora hair/hat // (ombre 1) NEW
Harness | Luas Nightmare Harness Maitreya panic of pumpkin NEW
Lashes | MICHAN - Bradley Lashes [Catwa] @ hangar NEW
Pose | Kirin - Beni Pose 5 @ the seasons story NEW
Skirt | Luas Nightmare Skirt Maitreya panic of pumpkin NEW

0 comments: