Friday, October 20, 2017

Hi loves! Still working on the dark photos I guess.. wasn't TOO intentional but I'm rolling with it. I have to say red lighting is probably my favorite to use. I know I haven't used it a ton in the past, but I've been messing with my windlights a lot lately to get some pretty cool lighting. Anywho! I've got a bunch of neat stuff to share, so let me get to that.

{ credits }

Dress | ::Una:: Ms.Franky Black @ panic of pumpkin
Face Makeup | Just Magnetized - Insta Beauty set 04
powder pack exclusive
Eyes | ::Axix:: Baphomet Ashes [Natural] panic of pumpkin
Glasses | [Black Bantam] Old Lady Glasses For You! @ kustom9 NEW
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Selma hair @ salem
Heels | AsteroidBox. Gumi Heel coming soon
House | anxiety %apt830 RARE @ epiphany
Lipgloss | REIGN.- Catty Gloss FLY GIRL #23
Nails | :Moon Amore: Kinky Nails / Maitreya (Polished) Onyx
Pose | Kirin - Kumi Pose 1 kustom9 NEW

0 comments: