Sunday, December 31, 2017

So..it's the last day of the year 2017 already. I figured I'd get one last post in to celebrate the coming of the new year. I did this photo a bit late last night so I decided I'd wait til later in the afternoon to post it. I still need to try and get to sleep at a decent time before the middle of next month hits since I have an appointment..super early in the morning then and I am a zombie at that time. It's gonna be a bit difficult to do, but it gives me time to do that if I start early. Hope you guys like the look, and here's to 2018 being a decent year. I took the photo at Nagare no Shimajima.

{ credits }

Collar | *:..Silvery K..:*Rose Choker @ japonica NEW
Eyes | -SU!- [CATWA] Ophelia Eyes
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Arizu hair @ lootbox
Hair Piece | gift *{( konpeitou )}* New Year accessory group gift
Kimono | *:..Silvery K..:*KimonoMesh(Papion Rose) japonica NEW
Kimono Stole | *:..Silvery K..:*KimonoMesh(Papion Rose)KimonoStole japonica NEW
Pose | *{( konpeitou )}* put your hands -front-

0 comments: