Sunday, January 7, 2018

Hello lovelies! Are you tired of my pink posts yet? I sure hope not, because apparently those seem to get me the most attention and I tend to enjoy doing them the most. I suppose it's not all that surprising. I keep doing posts ahead of time because I have all the time in the world to do things right now, but I wanted to make at least one of them a therapeutic post to keep myself sane. So that's what I did. I do have new goodies as usual though, and I hope you like them!




{ credits }


decor.
Bottles | b.v Aroma stick (natural) cotton flower
b.v Aroma stick (natural) seashore
b.v Aroma stick (natural) Green tea
Camera Decor | BellePoses - Polaroid Camera Drop (DECOR)
Chairs | 8. Cherry house-Furniture-Sofa-pink @ the seasons story open jan 10th
17. Cherry house-Furniture-White flowers @ the seasons story open jan 10th
Chandelier | 1.
Cherry house-Furniture-Branch chandelier-RARE @ the seasons story open jan 10th
Flowers | dust bunny . harvest . jug of sunflowers
Glass Set | 2.Cherry house-Furniture-glassware @ the seasons story open jan 10th
Puppies | [Black Bantam] Busy Westie On Fours
[Black Bantam] Busy Westie Funny Sit
[Black Bantam] Busy Westie Oh No chapter four NEW
Skybox | *NW* Alvie Skybox - Pink @ etoile NEW
Wall Flowers | .Oppa. Flower Wall p1 Fatpack 
.Oppa. Flower Wall p2 Fatpack etoile NEW

outfit.
Camera | BellePoses - Polaroid Camera
Choker | MICHAN - Pearlie Necklace etoile NEW
Earrings | .: Runic :. Magical Unicorn Earrings etoile NEW
Hair | Beusy x Mannequin: The Wasabi Poms Hairstyle / Fatpack @ cosmopolitan
Lipstick | {S0NG} Fluffy Lipstick - Catwa Applier etoile NEW
Pose | BellePoses - Polaroid 7a
Rings | Astralia - Kawaii animals rings (Bento Maitreya) etoile NEW
Skin | .:[PUMEC] :. - .:Kendra:. -  /December Gift\  - SKIN (Catwa) group gift
Skirt | Caboodle - Liza Layered Skirt - Maitreya
Stockings | 
Milk Tea: Snow Bunny Stockings (Maitreya applier) etoile NEW
Stole | *T.Whore* - Sexy Fur Stole Petal
Top | [AB] Heart Top MAITREYA Rose etoile NEW

0 comments: