Thursday, January 4, 2018

Hey lovelies! Happy new year! I took a little break so I can get myself ready to blog two events, one of those is Etoile, which is a new event that will run every year in January. The theme is basically a magical or dream-like experience. While this probably doesn't seem like either of those things without context, it was the first place I thought to take a picture because it reminded me of the streets of Japan, which I would some day like to visit. So in a sense, it's totally a dream. And living one in SL, even. You can visit the location here! Etoile will be open to the public tomorrow! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I am.

{ credits }

Blush | Wednesday[+] ~ Under eye Blushes @ etoile open tomorrow
Eyes | NINI:3 Jenny collection CATWA @ etoile open tomorrow
Glasses | [Cubic Cherry] {Lala} glasses
Hair | [e] Treena @ faMESHed NEW
Hoodie | NS::  Unforgettable Cozy Sweatshirt (Maitreya) @ etoile open tomorrow
Jeans | Addams // Rocker Zipper Jean // Maitreya
Lipstick | {S0NG} Fluffy Lipstick - Catwa @ etoile open tomorrow
Pose | Stonerella :: Mi Na 4 @ etoile open tomorrow
Shoes | AsteroidBox. Belt Ankle Boots @ etoile open tomorrow
Skin | more more. yuni skin_honey (catwa) @ etoile open tomorrow

0 comments: