Monday, February 19, 2018

Hi lovelies! I'll probably try to do a lot of blog posts this month because I'm having a lot of fun with Photoshop. Honestly it's a lot easier than I thought it was and that makes it more enjoyable. Considering I'm an old school gal who used to use paint for a lot of things (I don't even know how I managed) like drawing, it's a huge step up for me.

I have some goods from Just Magnetized, and Arise today! Hope you'll enjoy. <3




{ credits }

Bodysuit | Love [Sexy Open Back Bodysuit] Maitreya
Collar | .ARISE. x ENIGMA Val Choker / Pink_Silver @ ultra 
NEW
Eyes | .ARISE. Sadie Eyes / 9 @ limit8 NEW
Hair | Magika - Troubled Heart @ shop your heart out FREE
Makeup | Just Magnetized - Insta Beauty - set 06 1 powder pack exclusive
Pose | BellePoses - Milla (Bento) 7
Skin | --- PUMEC - Lara  -  February - CATWA powder pack exclusive

0 comments: