Friday, March 30, 2018

Hey guys. I could not for the life of me figure out what to do with a photo for this outfit.. Actually, this wasn't even the original outfit. I changed pretty much everything in the end. I've been feeling a bit "meh" the past few days for some reason and I can't get myself to do much of anything. It could just be that I did too much while my mom was gone to make sure the house was clean, I guess. Either way, I finally got myself to sit and take the photo as many times as I needed to before I liked it (I did actually take one a few days ago, but hated it and couldn't get anything to look right no matter how many photos I took) and I think this one turned out alright in the end. I also noticed that 15 blog posts a month seems to be around my limit. If I go over that, I start to lose my inspiration.. so to speak. I'm not sure how it works honestly. Anywho!

These sexy new boots from AsteroidBox will be available on April 2nd at Shoetopia~ Hope you like!




{ credits }

Backdrop | [BH9] Next Stop Hell V1
Bodysuit | Love [Jersey bodysuit] Sexy 69 (Hourglass)
Boots | AsteroidBox. Freyja Boots - Hourglass @ shoetopia open april 2nd!
Collar | -SU!- Grotos Collar
Eyes | -SU!- Isolabella Eyes
Face Makeup | alaskametro<3 "Babygoth" makeup - Catwa @ 4mesh
Hair | [taketomi] - Riye (M;MultiStyler)
Handcuffs | =Zenith=Criminal Police HandCuff (Black)
Mesh Body | Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.05
Nails | :Moon Amore: Kinky Nails / Slink (Mix) Onyx
Pose | BellePoses - Brena 4 @ cosmopolitan NEW
Skin | [PF] <Crystal> - Doll V2 - CATWA Head Applier (button nose) V2
Tattoo | Stardust - Aelene - Slink black tattoo
Stardust - Aelinor - Slink black tattoo @ we <3 rp

0 comments: