Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Hey guys! Today is the day my friend will be arriving from Texas! I haven't seen her since 4 years ago (which was the first time I met her irl). I will likely not be blogging for the week that she's here, unless we happen to have a little bit of down time. I think we'll be doing a lot though, so I suppose we'll see. Here's to having fun in the meantime and not letting her flight delays ruin the experience. Hopefully this time is much better than the last as well! She ran into some issues.

Before I go though, here's some goodies from a few different places, as well as the super cute set from Caboodle for Fameshed because I won the fatpack from her name draw thing. I didn't have time before now to show it off sadly, but I made it before the end of the month at least! Hope you like. See you soon! I took the photo at Warm Springs.




{ credits }

Bag | ::C'est la vie !:: Miau Bag Gacha (pink)
Boots | *Vanilla Bae* Kaya OTK Boots - Maitreya - Materials
Dress | Caboodle - Bluum Overalls - Maitreya @
faMESHed
Eyes | AG. Lucent Eyes - Catwa Applier
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Nekoya hair @ romp NEW
Highlighter | Just Magnetized - Unicorn Highlighter for CATWA @ equal10 NEW
Lipgloss | [ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # MOIST FLAVOR (CATWA)
Necklace | MICHAN - Dara Necklace
Pose | NamiiChu ~ Tzuyu Pose 1
Purse | [Black Bantam] My Cutie Yorkie Dog Carrier 02 equal10 NEW
Skin | more more. hazy skin_honey (catwa)
Sunflower | Caboodle - Bluum Sunflower faMESHed
Top | Caboodle - Bluum Turtleneck - Maitreya 
faMESHed

0 comments: